Monday, February 11, 2008

Isn't the sky amazing?




My Mom and I were driving back from visiting my sister in Michigan back in mid October 2007.
As we were getting close to Lansing Michigan we were blessed with the beautiful view of the sky. We were so messmerized by the beauty that we kept taking pictures. We tried to find somewhere to pull over but we had no luck. Isn't it amazing how the sky can look so different from moment to moment and day to day? We were lucky to get a scenery like this!

2 Comments:

Blogger kcoles said...

I never saw this picture! This is gorgeous!

February 13, 2008 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

I love your pics Nicole! Keep taking them and keep posting! I enjoy checking them out! Thanks for checking out my blog!

February 14, 2008 at 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home