Thursday, January 24, 2008

What do you think about this one?


My sister Kim helped me out with this blog. I am always doing something silly in pictures. My whole family gets mad at me when I make silly faces and hand gestures when they are taking photos. Yeah sure its nice to have a standard boring picture. But the best part of having silly pictures is to remember, laugh and enjoy what you did that day. I get a kick out of people being animated in pictures. All pictures tell a story! What do you think about this one?

5 Comments:

Blogger studio lolo said...

Are you guys nine feet tall or do you have really short ceilings?? His hat is touching the roof!
You both look like you're having a happy new year. Did Kim mix the drinks? No wonder!
All kidding aside, that's one cool sister ya got there :)

January 29, 2008 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

looks like you are having lots of fun! i happen to like your silly pictures! it was you who taught me... "always carry your camera with you!"

January 30, 2008 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger imwithsully said...

That is one sweeeet vest! Who could argue with the coolness of your photos... you will be making bunny ears behind my head when you're 74 and I'm 80!!!

January 30, 2008 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

i think you look like you are having a very fun time! Welcome to blogland, you will fit in quite nicely!

January 31, 2008 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger emilayusof said...

Hello Nicole! I hopped from Kim's blog! Nice to meet you! Lol! My nices and nephew always love to do that!

February 10, 2008 at 7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home